Monday, March 19, 2018

MM #282 Believe in the Magic of Christmas


Welcome back to my blog! This week at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge, Linda is our hostess and she's looking for us to use the following "inspiration photo" for the jump-off point for our cards:


I came across this super fun video from Jennifer McGuire and decided to give it a try. WHAT FUN! I can totally see myself using this set over and over for future one layer Christmas cards! Thank you, Jennifer! 


The stamp set is called Holiday Style from Sunny Studio and it's so versatile! There is a bell in the set too so you can do either that or an ornament like I did. I chose the greenery and red from Linda's photo as my inspiration!


Thanks so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over and see what the rest of the Merry Makers have created using Linda's "inspiration photo" challenge! Cheers! 




8 comments:

  1. Lori, this is so cute! Perfect stamp choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Lori - just love the single bulb ornament hanging from the pine bough! The string hanger and bow add the perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. Love the multi layered stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, such a pretty CAS card. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your branch is so pretty and realistic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori...this is one gorgeous card! Love your sweet tree branch decked out with that wonderful red ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is CAS perfection Lori and I LOVE it!! I have that same stamp set but can't line up that ornament for the life of me to get it to look natural...yours looks amazing! Think I need to take it out and try again!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, I love the CAS design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)