Monday, January 15, 2018

Jam-makin' Days of Winter....


Welcome back to my blog for the wrap-up of our Paper Sweeties Winter "Blast from the Past!" We did not have a new release this month so we were showcasing some of our favorite stamps/sweet cuts relating to winter.

Now...I bet you are asking me "why a jar then?" Well...I don't know about a lot of you, but I freeze a lot of my fruit in the summer when I harvest it, then I make jam on the cold, blustery days of winter! The house smells so heavenly and it gets our shelves stocked up and good for the following year when things are super busy!! :) 

I made this card last year and I really wanted to show it off again - it's one of my favorites and I hope that's ok :)


My card was made using an older stamp/die set called Mason Jar along with Handmade for You Accessories stamp set 
and Sweet Cuts - Circle Scallop Frames.


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using some of our "winter" themed stamps and sweet cuts:


Thank you so much for stopping in today. Happy crafting! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Have fun making jam...soundsdelicious!! I still have some strawberries in my freezer from last summer! Your card is lovely with the jar and the pretty plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the papers and colors you used for this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)