Monday, November 13, 2017

Paper Sweeties November 2017 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog everyone!

Today is a very special and FUN day - we are starting the sneaky peeks for our November release over at Paper Sweeties!

Here's the card I made using one of the new sets called "You Better Not Pout" - oh my goodness, this set is so stinkin' ADORABLE!!!! Such a neat way to showcase and color up Santa!  It comes with a variety of different sentiments, including the hashtag #believe :D  



Here is a close up:


This stamp set is just darling - I had so much fun coloring up Santa and I already have ideas for more cards .... like paper piecing PLAID for Santa's suit!!! Yep, I am mad for plaid lol....


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using this months stamps and sweet cuts:

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Jinny Newlin - October Guest Designer 

Remember that our Monthly Challenge is still going through the rest of November and we'd love to have you play along...you may be the winner of a $25 gift certificate to the Paper Sweeties shop and a Guest Designer for the following month! 




Be sure to check back in tomorrow for more wonderful release goodies!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! Love the patterned paper and how you placed the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)