Wednesday, October 18, 2017

4 CC # 373 and OCS Challenge Day #19!


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another card for the monthly challenge with One Crazy StamperThe challenge this month is "Winter/Christmas." We are on Day #19 of the challenge and we would love if you would link up with us!! I am also doubling up this card for the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge "3 pattern papers" brought to you by Tamie!


This month, the Divas over at OCS will be showcasing new images from the "Season of Celebration" release that you can find HERE.

This week, I am sharing "3 Wisemen" with you all - I decided to dig out some of my leftover kit pieces from Lora's store and build one with these cuties:


I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers then put the card together! So fun!! The hearts are popped up with foam dots:




Card Recipe:

Stamps: 3 Wisemen - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Copic Markers: C1, C3, E30, E33, E35, E51, E53, E55, G02, G03, G05, R24, R27, Y21, Y23, Y26
Extras: Misti, foam squares

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper October Challenge HERE and link up your project with us!  And hop on over to the HEN HOUSE and see what the rest of the Chicks have created for you!

Cheers and happy crafting! 




1 comment:

  1. Super dooper cute image and I really love the way you did the papers on your layout. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)