Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Snowball Bunny

Happy Wednesday everyone! 

The January "mood board" in the CDD Facebook Group is chalk-full of purples, pinks and snow :) So I figured I would use that as my starting point and combine all of that with a super cute digi stamp called Snow Bunny.


Isn't she just the sweetest thing?!? Here's a close up:


Images were colored with my Copic Markers and here is a list of all CDD products used:






Crazy Stitched Frame Dies





I hope you have enjoyed my card - please hop on over and check out the Crafting Desert Divas blog daily for lots more inspiration, the Face Book page to connect with other stamp loving fans and go to the shop for lots of fun shopping! Cheers! 

1 comment:

  1. Awe cute, cute image! I am loving all of those dies too! Simply fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)