Saturday, January 14, 2017

no one's "butter" than YOU!

Happy Saturday! 

We are finally coming out of the nasty deep-freeze we were in last week - I will take it. The thermometer says about -5C as opposed to -27C! Time to get outside and enjoy the warmer temps!

One good thing about the colder weather was that I hunkered down with some stamping goodies and had some fun in my craft cave....I received my newest stamp and die set from Denise at The Project Bin and oh my goodness, I almost squealed! It's soooo cute! I cannot wait to send this card to my nieces and nephew - cuz they will get a real kick out of it! This set is called "Just Poppin'" :) 


I stamped the popcorn container with Cherry Cobbler and the popcorn with Momento Black. I colored the popcorn with my Copic Markers Y21 and Y23 then used the matching dies to cut everything out. Very CAS but has definite WOW factor! I will be using this set A LOT in the future :)

Untitled-2

You can find this and other great stamp sets/dies HERE.


Thanks for stopping in today and for more wonderful inspiration, check out The Project Bin BLOG and for some great shopping, The Project Bin SHOP. Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori! Just POPPIN' over to see your card ! Butter believe it's as cute as can be! Hee hee! I'll stop now :) This is a gem! Love the rich bold colors - really makes the popcorn shine. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)