Saturday, January 28, 2017

Love Notes with The Project Bin


Happy Saturday everyone....today I am sharing some cute 3 x 3 note cards for Valentine's Day featuring the stamp and die set In My Heart from The Project Bin:

in-my-heart-w-outline

Here they are individually:


 

My niece, Bailey, asked for a card-making birthday party and we are having it today and these cuties are on the list of projects we will be making. I will be sure to add more pictures of the party creations later! For now, hop on over to The Project Bin's blog HERE and check out some more beautiful creations made by my team mates! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. These are super cool, and I am sure your niece loved them. Awesome sentiments and the colors are amazing too. Great job friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)