Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Hot off the Hook!

 Welcome back to my blog everyone! 

I just wanted to pop in quick and show you a couple of custom crochet orders I completed in the last couple days....these infinity scarves are GORGEOUS in real life - I tried very hard to show the true colors in my photos. The top scarf is made with James C. Brett Marble yarn and I have attached a picture for your reference. The second scarf was made with Debbie Bliss Rialto Chunky in Denim (top ball in the picture). Both yarns were found at The Crafty Lady in Lacombe, AB....my fav go-to yarn store for the more luxurious, higher quality yarns. If you're ever in the area, pop on in and see them! You will not regret your visit! 

Both scarves are made using the Bella Coco V-Stitch pattern, just the top scarf is a bit wider and longer. You can find the You Tube video HERE.





Image result for debbie bliss rialto chunky denim

As you can see in the 2nd picture, it was hard to capture the right blue in the scarf picture. The top ball is the true color of the scarf! Gorgeous!

Thanks for popping into today - I have another infinity scarf on the hook today using a different shade of the James C. Brett Marble yarn....will pop in when it's all done! Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)